OTHER PERDUE SITES
SALES AGENCY ACCESS
NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER & Organic
Turkey Sandwich Solutions
Trends & Insights
College & University
Pan-Braised Turkey Cutlets with a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Print Friendly Version
Number of servings:
4 oz. Marinated turkey filets
roasted red peppers
dark turkey stock
salt and pepper
1. Season the pounded filets with the salt and pepper. Dredge the filets in the flour and shake off the excess flour.
2. In a medium sized sauté pan, put the olive oil in the bottom over a medium flame and heat. Sauté filets on each side for 2 mins.
3. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the shallots and the garlic to the pan and begin to sauté.
4. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and then add the Turkey Stock. Add the roasted red peppers and the Turkey filets.
5. Bring to a boil and finish cooking the filets.
6. Finish the sauce by thickening it a little with the cornstarch if needed and stirring in the whole butter. Check the seasoning and adjust with the salt and pepper if necessary.
Sign up for
News & More
Receive new product information, industry insights, recipes and more.
| © 2017 Perdue