Start exploring a world of flavor with this glaze recipe.
Chicken or Turkey Pan-Roast
1. Preheat oven to 400'F. Wash hands, put on new gloves and sanitize utensils.
2. Remove pan-roast from wrap and dry with paper towels. Place pan-roast on baking sheet. Lightly score skin diagonally with 1 1/2" wide slits.
1. Mix honey with Chipotle concentrate. Spread over pan-roast, covering top and sides.
2. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Check that the surface temperature of the breast has reached 165'F by measuring the temperature directly underneath the skin.
3. Move pan-roast into clean pan and place in cooler immediately. Prior to slicing, check the temperature to ensure it is 39'F or below internally.
4. Once cool, slice and serve.
Sign up for News & More
Receive new product information, industry insights, recipes and more.