- 3 oz. Chicken Breast Strips — grilled
- 1/2 lb. Egg noodles
- 1/4 c. Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 c. Carrots — shredded
- 1/8 c. Red Pepper — chopped
- 1 c. Assorted Salad greens
- 1/2 c. Oriental Salad Dressing — to taste
- Parboil 1/2 pounds of noodles. Then refrigerate to chill (2 hours or more).
- Heat oil in a deep 8-inch skillet. Add noodles, and with a spatula, press them firmly against the sides and bottom of the pan until they hold a round nestlike shape. Then cook to heat through, but do not brown.
- Place shredded carrots and chopped red pepper atop assorted salad greens in noodle bowl.
- Add grilled chicken breast strips mixed with oriental salad dressing.
NOTE: Thin, medium or broad egg noodles can be used for this dish. If the noodles are not chilled first, shake them out to separate the strands.