Baby Spinach Salad with Turkey, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries and Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 252.0g
Better tasting and better for you! Our 75041 turkey breast contains 30% less sodium than USDA data for Turkey Breast Meat. It is also Nitrate and Nitrite free. Additional Lower-Sodium Turkey Breast product codes are available.
- 3 oz. Perdue® Low Sodium 3* S/L Turkey Breast — 1/2 in. dice
- 1/4 c. Raspberries
- 2 tbsp. Honey Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Shallots
- 2 c. Baby spinach
- 1/4 c. Walnuts — chopped
- 1/4 c. Dried cranberries — chopped
- 1/4 c. Hard boiled egg — chopped
- For the raspberry vinaigrette: Combine raspberries, honey mustard, vinegar, shallots and olive oil in a blender until smooth.
- To assemble the salad, combine baby spinach, walnuts, dried cranberries, turkey and chopped egg in a mixing bowl and toss with raspberry vinaigrette.