- 5 Chicken Breast Sliders
- 5 English muffins
- 1 Pineapple — diced small
- 1 bunch Scallions — thinly sliced
- 2 Mangos — diced small
- 1 Red Pepper — chopped
- 3 Vine ripened Tomatoes — diced small
- 1/4 bunch Cilantro — finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- For the salsa, combine all ingredients together (except chicken sliders and muffins) in a stainless steel bowl. Mix well. Let it sit until ready to use. There will be enough for more portions.
- For the sandwich, cook the chicken breast sliders according to the package instructions, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Griddle the English muffins until warm and toasty. Assemble the sandwich by placing the chicken slider on to the bottom half of the muffin. Place an ample amount of the salsa on top of the chicken breast, followed by the top of the muffin.