- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Chicken Wings (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic — pressed
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese — grated
- 1 tbsp. Dry Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Cut tips off wings and discard. Cut wings at joint if desired.
- In a shallow dish combine yogurt, mustard and garlic. Add wings and turn to evenly coat. Place wings on prepared pan.
- Combine Parmesan and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over wings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until deep golden brown and meat begins to separate from bones.