- 12 HARVESTLAND® Fully Cooked Chicken Grilled Breast Strips
- 8 oz. Bowtie or Rotelli pasta
- 2 c. Broccoli florets — cut in 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/3 c. Oil-packed Sun-dried tomatoes — drained and cut into strips
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh basil
- 1 can Black olives — drained and sliced (20 oz)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest — grated
- 1 tsp. Extra-virgin Olive oil or Sun-dried tomato oil
- 1 small clove garlic — pressed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- Heat chicken following heating guide. Keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cook time. Drain and rinse briefly with warm water.
- While pasta and chicken cook, combine remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Fold in hot pasta and broccoli. Let stand 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir warm chicken into pasta. Serve warm or slightly cooled, drizzled with additional lemon juice if desired.