- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 c. Purchased peanut sauce (divided)
- 1 medium English cucumber — unpeeled
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions — thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. roasted salted peanuts — chopped
- To speed cook time, flatten chicken breasts to 3/4-inch thickness with mallet or palm of hand.
- Lightly coat chicken breasts with about 6 tablespoons of peanut sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (or in a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 teaspoons canola oil). Cook chicken 4-5 minutes on both sides or until internal temperature is 170ºF.
- While chicken is cooking, thinly slice or shred cucumber with a grater. Add cilantro, green onion and rice vinegar. Using a slotted spoon, divide cucumbers between 4 serving plates. Place chicken breast (or sliced chicken) over cucumber salad. Drizzle 1 teaspoon peanut sauce over chicken and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.