- 3 HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts — chopped
- 3 c. cooked chicken or turkey — chopped
- 1 6 ounce pkg. long grain and wild rice — cooked
- 1 10 ounce can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 medium onion — chopped
- 2 15 ounce cans green beans — drained
- 1 c. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts — drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese — grated
- French fried onions
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place mixture in a sprayed 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes at 350°F (325°F if a black baking dish is being used). Top with French fried onions, if desired. Note: Chill a can of cranberry sauce as an accompaniment.