TenderReady® Roasted Chicken Quarters
Pearl Onions (peeled)
750 ml Bottles
Fresh thyme sprigs
Garlic (rough chop)
Salt & Pepper
- In a large rondo, over medium heat, add bacon and render until bacon becomes crisp.
- Remove bacon from the pan, and add the garlic and thyme to the rendered fat. As soon as the garlic begins to brown, add the red wine. Bring to a simmer and reduce wine by half.
- Add chicken stock, then add the chicken quarters 1 at a time (making sure the chicken is completely submerged in the liquid).
- Add the mushrooms and onions. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the liquid. Finish the sauce by removing the thyme from the cooking liquid, reducing by an additional half, mounting with butter, and seasoning to taste.