- 6 HARVESTLAND® Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage -- Feta Cheese & Spinach — sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. sweet onion — diced
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can white beans — drained
- 2 c. reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. freshly sage or parsley — chopped
- 6 slices crusty Italian bread — optional
- Heat oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat; add onions and saute 4-5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in sausage slices and continue sauting another 3-4 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Add tomatoes, white beans and chicken broth. Simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Ladle stew into 6 bowls, 1 cup per serving. Garnish each bowl with a sprinkle of sage or parsley and serve with a slice of bread, if desired.