Aegean Turkey Bacon Pizzette
- 32 slices Perdue® Turkey Bacon
- 8 8 to 9 inch pizza crusts — uncooked
- 24 oz. feta cheese — crumbled
- 8 oz. Pitted Kalamata olives
- 8 oz. sun dried tomatoes in olive oil — cut, thick slices
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts — quartered
- 8 Fresh Basil Leaves — as needed to taste
- 8 Fresh Oregano leaves — as needed to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Prepare PERDUE Turkey Bacon according to directions.
- Cut into 1” size pieces and drain on paper towels.
- Brush each uncooked pizza crust with olive oil from the sun-dried tomatoes. Top with Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomato slices, artichoke hearts, basil leaves, oregano leaves, ground pepper and bacon pieces.
- Cover each pizzette evenly with 3 oz. of crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake in oven until bottom crust is browned and cheese is melted, approximately 6 minutes.
- Serve on individual plates with a sprig of fresh basil for garnish.