Asian Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Grilled flat bread topped with a breaded chicken filet and finished with a rainbow slaw.
- 1 Chicken Slider
- 1 Oblong Flat Bread
- 1/2 Napa Cabbage — thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Green Onions — thinly sliced
- 1 large Carrot — shredded
- 1 Red Pepper — thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro — chopped
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 3 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 5 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Spicy Red Chili Sauce
- To make the slaw, place all ingredients (except the chicken slider and bread) into a stainless steel bowl and mix well. Let the slaw sit for at least an hour, for best taste. There will be enough for more than one portion.
- Cook the chicken breast sliders according to the package instructions, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Warm the flat bread on the grill until you have warmed it through and grill marks have been made on the outer side.
- Place an ample amount of the slaw on one end of the oblong flat bread. Place the chicken breast slider on top of the slaw, and then fold the other end of the flat bread over top of the chicken slider. Serve with a teriyaki stir fry dipping sauce.