Autumn Turkey-Pumpkin Pappardelle
- 1 PERDUE® NAE RTC B/L S/O Turkey Roast
- 1 c. pappardelle — cooked al dente
- 1½ c. pumpkin puree — canned
- 1/3 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. rapini — braised until tender
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Pomegranate seeds
- 5 sage leaves — fresh
For one plate:
- Roast turkey per package instructions to a temp of 170°F, cool and pull meat into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
- Heat butter in pan and add sage leaves. On low heat, crisp the leaves and drain on paper, season with salt and set aside.
- Add pumpkin puree, butter, salt, white pepper, nutmeg and milk to pan and stir as butter melts and sauce comes together. Use milk to thin, as needed.
- Add pasta, turkey and greens to saucepan and toss until coated and all components are warm.
- Spoon a layer of sauce and set a nest of the pasta mixture on top.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and crispy sage leaves.