- 1 about 1 1/2 lbs HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thigh Filets
- 6 strips Bacon
- 4 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 packed tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 cans mushrooms (8 ounces) — sliced
- 1 small onion — thinly sliced
- 6 hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls — split
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Wrap a bacon strip around each chicken thigh, overlapping ends of bacon and placing lapped side down in hot skillet. Brown 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan to a paper towel lined plate then transfer, with tongs, to an 8 or 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together soy sauce and brown sugar until sugar dissolves. Pour evenly over chicken. Bake 15-20 minutes until internal temperature of chicken is 180ºF.
- Meanwhile, drain bacon fat from skillet. Return to medium heat and add mushrooms and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally until softened and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Toast buns if desired. Place chicken on bottom half of buns, divide mushrooms and onions over chicken. Drizzle sauce from baking dish over servings, or pour into dip cups.