Serving Size: 3 sandwiches
A crunchy chicken breast filet tossed in a smoky BBQ sauce, topped with country coleslaw and served on a soft potato roll.
- 3 Chicken breast sliders
- 1/2 c. Barbecue sauce
- 6 oz. Thick-cut Country Cole Slaw
- 3 Potato Rolls
- Cook the chicken breast sliders according to the package instructions, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Toss each slider in a bowl with the BBQ sauce.
- Cut each of the potato rolls in half and place 2 oz. of the country cole slaw on the bottom of each roll.
- Place the sauced slider on top of the cole slaw followed by the top of the roll.
- Serve with potato salad and lemonade.