- 2 slices Honey smoked turkey — thinly sliced
- 2 slices Turkey ham — thinly sliced
- 2 pc. Turkey bacon
- 1 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Rectangle Ciabatta bread roll
- 1/8 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire black pepper
- 2 Red lettuce leaves
- 3 slices Vine-ripened tomatoes
- 3 slices American cheese
- Mix the black pepper with the mayonnaise and set aside. Place the turkey bacon on a sheet tray and spread some of the maple syrup over it. Place in a 350ºF oven and cook until browned; set aside.
- Split the Ciabatta roll in half and toast on a grill. Spread the mayonnaise on the bread.
- Build the sandwich with the leaf lettuce on the bottom half of the roll first, followed by the tomato and cheese.
- Add the smoked turkey, turkey ham and the bacon. Cut in half and serve.
Another Super Sandwich Idea: Chopped Turkey Bacon Ranch Wrap Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast topped with shredded iceberg lettuce, bacon bits, shredded gouda cheese and a creamy ranch dressing.