CA Cobb Pita
Serving Size: 1 pita sandwich
- 4 slices SANDWICH BUILDERS® Oven Roasted Turkey — rolled & sliced
- 4 slices Prosciutto — baked & crumbled
- 1 Whole-grain Pita pocket — cut in half
- 1 Egg — hard-boiled and diced
- 1/2 c. Alfalfa sprouts
- 1 whole green onion — sliced
- 1 whole plum tomato — seeded & diced
- 4 watercress leaves — chopped coarse
- 1/4 c. Blue Cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon half — for juice
- 1/8 tsp. 5-pepper Spice blend
- 1 Avocado half — soft
- 1/2 c. Ranch Dressing
- Brush pita halves with 1 T. olive oil and lightly season with the five-pepper blend.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side to mark the bread and open the pocket.
- Combine the egg, sprouts, onion, tomato, watercress, bleu cheese crumbles, prosciutto and turkey. Toss with lemon juice and remaining olive oil, and stuff into warm pita pocket.
- Smash the avocado in a bowl and mix with the ranch dressing. Serve on the side.