- 6 oz. Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast — very thinly sliced
- 1 Cuban loaf
- 1 c. Shredded lettuce
- 1 Mango — diced small
- 1 Avocado — pitted and cut in small chunks
- 1 Medium Tomato — diced small
- 1 small Red onion — diced fine
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Fresh cilantro — washed and chopped
- 1 Lime — juiced
- 1 clove Garlic — minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- For the salsa, mix together all ingredients (except turkey, Cuban loaf and lettuce), and set aside to marinate.
- Open the Cuban loaf to expose the inside. It can be spread with butter or mayonnaise.
- Place the shredded lettuce on the bottom half of the loaf, followed by the sliced turkey. Finish the sandwich with the mango avocado salsa.
Another super sandwich idea: Asian Lettuce Wrap Iceberg lettuce leaves stuffed with Asian-flavored shredded 4* Turkey Breast and crispy teriyaki vegetables.