Chargrilled TenderReady® with Carousel Ravioli | Perdue Foodservice
- Chargrilled TenderReady® with Carousel Ravioli
Chargrilled TenderReady® with Carousel Ravioli
TenderReady® Oven Roasted Chicken Halves
— 1/2 of tops removed and sliced into 1/4 in. rounds
Baby portobello mushrooms
— washed & sliced
Fancy Colored Mushroom or Cheese ravioli
Chunky Tomato-basil sauce
- Prepare PERDUE® TenderReady® halves in the oven, cooking for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Remove half of tops from the leeks and slice in 1/4" rounds.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté leeks, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper until tender.
- Boil ravioli according to directions and drain. Heat chunky tomato-basil sauce.
- Place TenderReady on grill and cook on each side approximately 5 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Place sautéed vegetables in center of plate and top with chicken half.
- Place ravioli on the side and drizzle sauce over both chicken and pasta. Garnish with a fresh oregano sprig.