Chicken Barley Soup
- 2 c. Pulled Chicken Breast Meat — cooked and cut up
- 1/2 c. Diced onion
- 1/2 c. Diced celery
- 2 cans Chicken broth (14.5 oz.)
- 1 c. Water
- 3/4 c. Quick-cooking Barley
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Frozen mixed vegetables (8 or 10 oz. box)
- Fresh parsley
- In Dutch Oven or large pot, mix together chicken meat, onion, celery, broth, water, barley and bouillon cubes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and cook an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if desired.