- 2 Chicken breast — cut into strips (4 oz)
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic — chopped
- 1/4 c. Red onions — sliced
- 1/4 c. Dark rum
- 1/8 c. Chicken stock
- 2 tsp. Curry paste
- 1/8 c. Coconut milk
- Fresh spinach — shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste — to taste
- Roasted Tomato Rice Pilaf
- Toasted Coconut
- In a medium sauté pan, add the olive oil, garlic, red onions and chicken strips.
- Deglaze the pan with the rum.
- Add the Chicken Stock, curry paste, coconut milk, okra, and spinach; adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Rice Pilaf and garnish with Toasted Coconut. Serve in large rimmed soup bowl.