- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Thin-Sliced (16 oz)
- 2 c. water
- 1 can chicken broth (14 oz)
- 1/4 c. light mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. light sour cream (alternate: light plain yogurt)
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. shallots — finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
- dash Ground nutmeg
- 1/3 c. walnuts — toasted and chopped
- 1/3 c. celery — diced
- 1/3 c. dried cranberries (alternate: golden raisins)
- 8 oz. 12-Grain Wheat or Artisan Bread
- 4 Butter lettuce leaves
- Heat water and chicken broth in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Add chicken; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10-12 minutes uncovered. Remove chicken from broth; cool 10 minutes. Chop chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar in a large bowl while chicken is cooling; add shallots, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add chicken, walnuts, celery and dried cranberries; stir gently to combine.
- Serve chicken salad on bread with a lettuce leaf on each sandwich.