- 4 HARVESTLAND® Chicken Sausage Links, Feta Cheese & Spinach
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 8 oz. small shells or elbow pasta
- 15 oz. Cannellini or White beans — drained
- 2 c. fresh spinach — cut in wide strips
- Parmesan cheese — Grated or shredded
- In a medium size saucepan, over medium heat, brown sausage, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth and 1 1/4 cups water. Stir in pasta and beans. Bring to a simmer and cook until pasta is done and mixture is slightly brothy. Remove from heat.
- Stir in spinach and let stand 5 minutes. Serve in shallow bowls with Parmesan cheese, if desired.