- 3 Chicken Breast Sliders
- 3 oz. Honey Ham — Shaved
- 3 slices Swiss Cheese
- 3 Bakery-style Fluffy Wheat Rolls
- Cook the chicken breast sliders according to the package instructions making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Once the sliders have finished cooking, place on to sheet tray and top with 1 ounce each of ham and 1 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- Place in a 375F oven for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Cut each of the rolls in half and place a slider on to each of bottom of the roll followed by the top. Serve with French fries and French mustard.