Chopstick Chicken Salad
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chicken strips are tossed in a ginger dressing and served over a crisp slaw of julienned snap peas, cucumber, Napa cabbage and red pepper strips.
- 2 c. HARVESTLAND® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips — thawed
- 3 c. Broccoli slaw mix
- 1 c. snow peas — slivered
- 1 c. red bell pepper strips
- 3/4 c. prepared ginger-sesame salad dressing — divided
- 1/2 c. scallions — sliced
- sesame seeds or almonds — toasted
- In a medium bowl, toss slaw mix, peas and pepper strips with 1/2 cup dressing; cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- In another medium bowl toss remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing with grilled chicken breast strips and scallions to coat.
- For each serving, spoon 1 cup slaw mix on a plate and top with 1/2 cup dressed chicken strips. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or toasted almonds if desired.