Creamy Buffalo Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas
Serving Size: 4
- 2 c. PERDUE® FULLY COOKED, 1/2 INCH DICED CHICKEN, WHITE AND DARK MEAT, NATURAL PROPORTION, INDIVIDUALLY FROZEN — shredded
- 1 can black beans — drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. Buffalo sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 2 c. Cheddar cheese — shredded
- 2 green onions — thinly sliced
- Combine diced chicken, beans, sour cream and Buffalo sauce in a nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Lay the tortillas out on a clean surface. Toss the cheese with the green onions. Sprinkle half the cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla.