Crispy Korean BBQ Boneless Wings
- 6 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. garlic — minced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 PERDUE® KICK ‘N WINGS® No Antibiotics Ever Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks (Boneless Wing) Fritters, Frozen, 80350
- 2 tbsp. scallions — chopped
- ½ tsp. black sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. white sesame seeds
Instructions for Sauce
- Add soy sauce, light brown sugar, distilled white vinegar, sriracha, toasted sesame oil and minced garlic to a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Combine cornstarch and water and stir until smooth. Add to the pot of sauce. Bring temperature back up to a simmer while stirring, then remove from heat.
Instructions for Build
- Fry chicken in 350°F fryer oil until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toss chicken with sauce in a large mixing bowl. Transfer dressed chicken onto serving plate. Top with scallions, black sesame seeds, and white sesame seeds.