- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Chicken Drumsticks (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt blend
- 1 tsp. Canola or Olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper — diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large green bell pepper — diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small onion — diced (3/4 cup)
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1 3/4 c. reduced sodium chicken broth — (14 ounce can)
- 1 c. Frozen Corn kernels
- 1 c. 10-minute-cook Brown rice
- Evenly coat chicken drumsticks with seasoned salt. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat; brown chicken about 10 minutes, turning several times. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, corn and rice. Return chicken to pan; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes until chicken is 180ºF internal temperature. Uncover and stir rice to absorb any remaining liquid.