Far East Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 c. Fully-cooked pulled chicken
- 6 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 lb. Snow peas — cut in half, on an angle
- 2 whole Caroots — peeled and cut in julienne strips
- 2 Scallions — thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Ginger-root — minced and peeled
- 1 tsp. Oriental Chili-garlic paste
- 1 pkg. Japanese curley noodles (chucka soba) (5 oz)
- 2 tbsp. Minced cilantro
- In medium sized saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients, except noodles and cilantro. Return to a boil, then add noodles and minced cilantro.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked and vegetables are tender-crisp.