Fiesta Boneless Wings
Tender boneless chicken wings tossed in a Latin BBQ sauce, sauteed onions, peppers, cheddar cheese and served with a side of guacamole and sour cream for dipping.
- 1 dozen Fully Cooked Boneless Wings
- 3 tbsp. Latin BBQ Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Onions — diced and sauteed
- 3 tbsp. Green Peppers — diced and sauteed
- 3 tbsp. Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro — chopped
- 3 tbsp. Cheddar Cheese — shredded
- 2 tbsp. Guacamole
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 c. Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- Make the Latin BBQ sauce by mixing the Smokey BBQ Sauce and the Taco Seasoning together. Set aside.
- Deep fry the boneless wings until the internal temperature has reached 145'F.
- Toss together the wings, sauce, cilantro, onions and peppers.
- Place on plate and finish with the shredded cheese on top. Serve with the guacamole and sour cream on the side.