- 3/4 c. TenderReady® Turkey Tenderloins — 1/2 in. dice
- 1 Each c. Romaine and Iceberg lettuces — torn
- 1/4 c. red onions — thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. tomatoes — diced
- 1/4 c. Kalamata olives — pitted and quartered
- 1/4 c. Feta cheese
- 1/4 c. Cucumber dill dressing
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped 2 tsp. garlic, minced 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar 1/4 cup plain yogurt 1 tsp. each sea salt and black pepper
- To make dressing, puree cucumber and strain through cheesecloth to remove water. Add back to food processor and add remaining ingredients.
- For salad, in a stainless steel bowl, toss all ingredients together with dressing until all has been well coated. Serve in a large bowl with toasted pita bread.
Other Fresh Salad Concepts Southwestern Chopped Salad Shredded lettuce tossed with turkey tenderloin, black beans, corn, tomatoes, roasted peppers, and roasted onion cilantro dressing.
Loaded Turkey Pasta Salad Tri-colored rotini pasta mixed together with chunks of turkey tenderloin, smoky bacon bits, scallions, shredded cheddar cheese and herb Remoulade.