- 1 1/2 oz. Olive oil
- 3 3/4 lbs. RTC Turkey Roast — cooked
- 1/4 c. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 whole Red onion — finely chopped
- 2 c. Roma tomatoes — chopped
- 1 tbsp. Jalapeno chilies — finely diced
- 2 Avocados — peeled and diced
- 12 Strawberries — quartered
- 2 Mangos — peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. Fresh cilantro — chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Quickly saute onions, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and mango for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar, toss lightly, remove from heat, gently stir in avocado and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fan two or three slices of cooked turkey on each plate and top with a generous serving of chutney.