HARVESTLAND® Chicken Breast with Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprout Hash
- 2 1/2 lbs. HARVESTLAND® RTC IF BL/SL Chicken Breast, Ice Glazed, 5 oz
- 2 1/2 c. Sweet potato — roasted, diced
- 2 1/2 c. Idaho potato — boiled, diced
- 4 c. Brussels sprouts — boiled, sliced in half
- 1 1/2 c. Red cabbage — shredded
- 1 c. Bacon lardons
- 2 tbsp. Butter — unsalted
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lay chicken breasts on a parchment lined sheet pan, heat in oven until an internal temperature of 145° F is reached.
- In a large rondeau pot, add the butter, both potatoes, and Brussels sprouts, sauté until hot season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the red cabbage; check seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of the hash in the center of the plate and place one cooked chicken breast over top.