HARVESTLAND® Chicken Thighs Burgundy Braised with Herbed Farro
- 2 1/2 lbs. HARVESTLAND® RTC IF B/S Chicken Thigh Filets (54009)
- 8 c. Tomatoes — roasted
- 1 c. Onions — small dice
- 1 tsp. Garlic — minced
- 2 c. Burgundy wine
- 2 qt. Chicken demi
- 10 c. Farro risotto — prepared, warm
- 1 lb. Snap peas — steamed, warm
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large rondeau pot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil and onions, sauté until translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, stir for 2-3 minutes cooking out any tomato juice.
- Add the chicken demi, bring mixture to a boil; reduce to a simmer.
- In a large sauté pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and sear off the chicken thighs. Once seared, transfer into the simmer liquid, cover and braise until tender.