- 12 HARVESTLAND® TENDERREADY® Chicken Halves
- 1/4 c. Olive oil — divided
- 2 Spanish onion — sliced into half circles
- 6 c. Butternut squash — diced
- 6 c. Granny Smith apple — diced
- 1 1/2 c. Candied pecans
- 4 Red chile peppers — sliced
- 1 1/2 qt. Brussels sprout leaves — blanched
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove HARVESTLAND® TENDERREADY® Chicken Halves from package. Place on a sheet pan and place in the oven; heat to an internal temperature of 180ºF.
- In a large rondeau, add half of the olive oil; bring to its smoke point. Add onions and cook until translucent; add butternut squash and green apple. Place rondeau in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the butternut squash is fork tender. Remove from oven.
- Stir in pecans.
- In a large sauté pan, add the remaining olive oil. Over high heat, add red chiles; toss quickly. Add Brussels sprout leaves; season with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.