- 6 oz. Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks
- 2 c. Loosely packed Field Greens
- 2 tbsp. Cheddar cheese — shredded
- 6 Cherry tomatoes — cut in half
- 2 tbsp. Sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. Dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Pecans
- 1/4 c. Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Using Perdue Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks, cook according to specifications.
- Mix with seasonal field greens, shredded cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries.
- Top with toasted pecans and serve with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.