Homestyle Chicken Sandwich
Win the chicken sandwich wars with this fried chicken and bacon sandwich, featuring PERDUE® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER Ready to Cook Breaded Homestyle Chicken Breast Filets.
Black Pepper Mayonnaise
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. roasted garlic cloves
- 1 ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 Homestyle Chicken Breast Filets — fried to internal temperature of 165F
- 4 brioche buns — 4” diameter, toasted
- 6 tbsp. Black Pepper Mayonnaise
- 8 pc. black pepper bacon — cooked
- 8 kosher dill pickle ribbons — ⅛” sliced
- 4 slice tomato
- 4 pc. bibb lettuce
Instructions for Black Pepper Mayonnaise
- In a mixing bowl, mash roasted garlic cloves.
- Add mayo and black pepper. Mix to combine.
Instructions for Sandwich Build
- Place lettuce, tomato and pickle ribbons on bottom buns.
- Top with the fried chicken and black pepper bacon.
- Add black pepper mayo to the top bun and place on the sandwich.