Honey Sriracha Glazed Chicken with Sauteed Bok Choy & Ginger
- 10 TenderReady® Roasted Chicken Quarters
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 3 tbsp. Sriracha Sauce
- 2 oz. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 lbs. Bok Choy — (cleaned & washed)
- 2 oz. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. Ginger (minced)
- 2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Remove chicken quarters from sealed package, and place on large sheet tray covered in parchment paper. Distribute the chicken evenly across the tray (skin side up), so that pieces are not touching.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the honey sriracha and rice wine vinegar.
- Place chicken in a 450'F preheated oven. Cook for 10 minutes, then coat the chicken with the sriracha glaze. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes (until glaze begins to crisp and internal temperature reaches 145'F).
- Preheat large saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetable oil, garlic and ginger to the pan. Once the garlic and ginger have reached a light brown color, add the bok choy. Once the bok choy begins to wilt, mix in the oyster sauce and season to taste.