Italian Boneless Chicken Wing Sub Sliders
Tender boneless chicken wings in a hoagie roll with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 6 - 8 Fully-cooked Boneless Chicken Wings
- 3 whole Sub-style Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella Cheese — shredded
- Deep fry the boneless wings until the internal temperature has reached 145'F. Heat the rolls and slice open horizontally.
- Heat the marinara sauce and toss with the wings. Place wings on to the rolls and top with the shredded cheese.
- Place under salamander to melt the cheese.