Italian Chopped Salad Sub
A soft Italian submarine roll piled high with Golden Pan-Roasted Turkey Breast, Honey Smoked Turkey Ham, and Black Pepper Pastrami, topped with a chopped salad of lettuce, tomatoes, olives, capers, peppers, mozzarella and Italian dressing. Now this is gonna be good!
- 1 Italian Submarine roll
- 3 lbs. Golden Pan-Roasted Turkey Breast — thinly sliced
- 3 lbs. Honey Smoked Turkey Ham — thinly sliced
- 3 lbs. Black Pepper Turkey Pastrami — thinly sliced
- 2 c. Romaine lettuce — shredded
- 3 Roma Tomatoes — chopped
- 1/4 c. Black olives — sliced
- 1/4 c. Green olives — sliced
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 2 tbsp. Pepperocini Peppers — chopped
- 1/8 c. Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 c. Italian Dressing
- Split Italian sub roll in half. Layer the turkey breast, turkey ham and the pastrami on top of the bottom half of the roll.
- Mix the lettuce, tomatoes, olives, capers, peppers and mozzarella with the Italian dressing and place on top of the meat.
- Place the other half of the roll on top. Cut into sections and serve.
Another Super Sandwich Idea: Cajun Muffuletta Bourbon peppercorn turkey breast shaved and stacked on a large round Ciabatta bread topped with shredded lettuce and an olive tapenade.