- 1 flat bread — grilled and cut in half
- 4 oz. mozzarella — shredded, divided
- 2.5 oz. Fully-cooked oven roasted chicken strips — CN labeled
- 2 oz. Chopped canned tomatoes — drained & squeezed
- 2 oz. Caramelized Onions
- For each panini, building from the first half of one portion grilled flat bread, sprinkle with 2 oz. of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with 5 oz. chicken and 2 oz. each of tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on the top, and top off with half of flat bread.
- Bake at 350º in a convection oven for 10 minutes. Serve hot with the cheese melted.
For 20 portions, adjust ingredients accordingly:
20 each grilled flat bread, cut in half 80 oz. (5 lbs.) shredded mozzarella, divided 50 oz. (3 1/8 lbs.) or 20 each 5 oz. portions fully cooked, oven roasted chicken strips 40 oz. (5 lbs.) chopped canned tomatoes, drained & squeezed 40 oz. (5 lbs.) caramelized onions