Jamaican Turkey BBQ Sandwich with Island Slaw
TENDERREADY® Turkey Tenderloin medallions glazed with rum barbecue sauce, and topped with an island slaw on a corn-dusted Kaiser roll.
- 1 PERDUE® No Antibiotics Ever Ready to Cook Turkey Breast Roast — sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 1 Corn-dusted Kaiser roll
- 3 tbsp. Appleton's Dark Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 c. Major Grey Mango Chutney
- 1/2 c. Sweet honey barbecue sauce
- 1/2 head Cabbage — thinly sliced
- 1 Mango — diced
- 2 Scallions — sliced
- 1/4 c. Fresh cilantro — chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper — deseeded and chopped
- 1/4 c. Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 Lime juice
- To make glaze, mix rum, chutney, and barbecue sauce together in bowl and set aside.
- To make Island Slaw, combine all remaining ingredients (except turkey and Kaiser roll) and let marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Glaze slices of Turkey Tenderloin and place in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes, until bubbly and starting to brown.
- Place island slaw on top of corn-dusted Kaiser, followed by turkey and the top.
More Super Sandwich Suggestions Tuscan Turkey Panini: Turkey Tenderloins, roasted yellow peppers, sun dried tomatoes, Mozzarella and pesto, all on a grilled Ciabatta roll.
Fajita Wrap: Shredded Turkey Tenderloin tossed with sauteed onions, peppers, and spices, wrapped ina a tortilla with lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, guacamole and sour cream.