Jazzed Up Jambalaya
Serving Size: 6
- 24 oz. PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® NO ANTIBIOTICS EVER, READY TO COOK, SINGLE LOBE, BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST FILETS, RANDOM, SMALL BIRD, IF
- 1 pkg. red beans and rice blend (8 oz)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. yellow onion — chopped
- 1 c. green bell pepper — chopped
- 2 stalks celery — chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (14.5 oz)
- 1 c. shrimp — medium cooked, peeled and deveined
- Prepare rice blend according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper and celery; cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chicken and shrimp to skillet. Cover and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat. Stir in cooked rice blend. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until warmed through.