- To make the sauce, mix all ingredients (except chicken, steamed onions, steamed peppers and rice) and blend well.
- Toss the sauce with the chicken and bake in a 350º oven for 6-7 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, toss with the onions and peppers. Serve over rice.
- For 20 portions of chicken: 20 (3 oz.) chicken filets, fully cooked 40 oz. (1 quart, plus 1 cup) Jerk Sauce* 5 lbs. steamed onions 5 lbs. steamed pepper strips 20 cups cooked white rice
- For 20 portions of sauce (2 oz. each): 1 1/4 cups malt vinegar 25 green onions, chopped 10 garlic cloves, peeled, chopped 1/3 c. dried thyme 1/3 c. vegetable oil 3 T. ground allspice 3 T. ground ginger 2 T. ground cinnamon 1 T. plus 2 tsp. ground nutmeg 1 T. plus 2 tsp. salt 1 T. plus 2 tsp. ground black pepper 1 T. plus 2 tsp. dark brown sugar 2 1/2 c. ketchup 1/2 c. soy sauce
*Can substitute purchased jerk sauce.