- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika or paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (more if preferred)
- 1 tbsp. Canola or Olive oil
- 3 large tomatoes — cut into 1 inch chunks (12 oz)
- 2 large cloves garlic — minced
- 1 can garbanzo beans — drained (15 oz)
- 3/4 c. plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. Cilantro — chopped
- Combine paprika, cumin, salt and red pepper; sprinkle half the mixture over one side of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken, seasoned side down; sprinkle remaining seasoning over chicken. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until well-browned. Move chicken to side of pan.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan. Cook on medium-high heat, breaking some of the tomatoes to release juices. Add garbanzo beans. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes or until internal temperature of breasts is 170ºF and mixture becomes slightly saucy.
- Fold in cilantro into yogurt; drizzle over chicken (if desired).