- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thigh Filets (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 red onion — sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 6-inch Round pocket breads
- 2 - 3 tomatoes — sliced
- 1-2 c. Baby spinach
- 1 c. plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. shredded English cucumber or seeded cucumber
- 3 tbsp. lightly packed chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine chicken, zest, juice, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil in a non-metallic container. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, kosher salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Grill chicken 5 minutes on each side until grill-marked and cooked through (180ºF). Grill red onion briefly on both sides.
- Slice chicken into 1/2 inch strips. Fill pocket bread halves with chicken, onion rings, tomato slices and spinach leaves. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons yogurt-cucumber sauce. Serve remaining sauce alongside for dipping.