- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thigh Filets (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can reduced-sodium chicken broth (14 oz.)
- 2 c. Carrots or Zucchini — 1/4 inch sliced
- 2/3 c. orzo pasta — (uncooked)
- 1/2 c. Black or Kalamata olives — drained & pitted
- 1/2 lemon — cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Heat olive oil in a heavy ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan, stirring to evenly distribute. Bring to a simmer. Remove pan from heat.
- Cover and bake, 30-35 minutes, until orzo is done and chicken is cooked through (180ºF). Remove and discard lemon; stir orzo and vegetables before serving.