- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Chicken Breast Tenderloins (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 c. cornflakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 serrano or jalapeno chilies — minced (optional)
- 1/2 c. Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle chicken tenders with olive oil and turn to coat evenly.
- Place cornflakes in a clean plastic bag. Seal bag and crush cereal with hands to make coarse crumbs. Add salt and pepper.
- Place half the chicken tenders in bag with cereal. Turn bag and press crumbs onto chicken. Using tongs, remove tenders from bag and place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tenders.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until browned and internal temperature of tenders is 170ºF.
- If using chilies, stir into dressing. Serve dressing as dip with chicken tenders.