- 1 whole Chicken or Turkey Pan-Roast
- 1 tbsp. Chipotle Concentrate
- 3 tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 400'F. Wash hands, put on new gloves and sanitize utensils. Remove pan-roast from wrap and dry with paper towels. Place pan-roast on baking sheet. Lightly score skin diagonally with 1 1/2" wide slits.
- Mix honey with Chipotle concentrate. Spread over pan-roast, covering top and sides.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Check that the surface temperature of the breast has reached 165'F by measuring the temperature directly underneath the skin.
- Move pan-roast into clean pan and place in cooler immediately. Prior to slicing, check the temperature to ensure it is 39'F or below internally.
- Once cool, slice and serve.